A permanent moisture-cured, single pack, UV stable coating primarily used for clear coating painted surfaces.?Once cured it is incredibly tough and hard like no other clear coat you have used before.
This water clear 100% wet gloss clear coat remains permanently flexible and is able to perform in the toughest environments including Australia?s highest UV applications without yellowing or cracking. Diamond Finish ClearCoat can be applied by brush (without brush marks) roller and conventional spray gun easily, and unlike normal 2 pack coatings no hardener is needed! Diamond Finish ClearCoat can cure without heat or UV lights in temperatures from 6?C to 30?C.
- Over 60% solids in single pack
- Tougher & harder than 2 pack clears!
- Seals both paints & metals
- Self levelling (no brush marks)
- Brush or spray application
- Hi Temp resistance
- Permanent UV stability
- High chemical resistance (including fuels & solvents)
- Graffiti proof
- Recoat in 1 ? 2 hours
- Seals ferrous & non-ferrous metals
- Developed, made & tested in Australia
- Gloss finish for lasting shine